Bluestars Kayaking Tour around Angthong Marine Park is a great way to explore the park.
On this tour, you will enjoy more kayaking than snorkeling.
At Angthong Marine Park snorkeling isn’t at its best than other tours around Koh Samui, the main focus is the Marine Park. If you are looking for a snorkeling tour then this tour is not for you it is more about the kayaking.
About The Boat
The boat is fully equipped with comfortable seating, large sundeck, toilet, and shower. Meals are enjoyed on board with unlimited soft drinks throughout the day. If it is a cold beer you want then just ask your guide
• Large Boat : 23 Metres – 3 Decks
• Capacity: 48 Persons
• Speed: 12 Knots
• Facilities: Toilet, Shower, Sundeck
• Other: Radio, depth sounder
Tour operates – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- 07:30 am: Pick up from Resort – Chaweng Beach 07.15am08:00 am: Boat departs from Koh Samui from Nathon Pier10:00 am: Arrive at Angthong Marine Park where you start the 1st session kayaking in mooring alongside Ko Mae Ko Island11:00 am: Visit Viewpoint and green lagoon (Emerald Lake)
11:45 am: Lunch on board whilst the boat travels to the Northern side of the Islands A selection of Thai dishes and salad
12:30 pm: Second kayaking tour – explorer small caves, lakes and beaches and snorkeling at Koh Tai Plao.
02:45 pm: Depart the Marine Park for Samui
04:30 pm: Return transfer to your resort
• Resort Transfer
• Light breakfast
• Boat transfer
• Sea Kayaks
• Waterproof bags
• Soft drinks and fruit
• Thai buffet lunch
• Snorkeling equipment
• Life vests
• Green Lagoon entrance
• English, German and Thai speaking guides
• Entrance to Marine Park fee
What To Bring
• Swim Wear
• Beach Towel
• 2 x T-Shirt
Please read Terms and Conditions
Cancellation – Must be made within 24 hours for a full refund. For bookings canceled on after 24hrs, the full amount is due. Weather – If sea or weather conditions change and the operator deems unsafe to operate they will cancel the tour and a full refund is given
Why not explore Koh Taen and Koh Mudson, a half day snorkeling tour – see link below
Or Explore the Island yourself by renting a car or 4×4 ?
Please read our Trip Advisor reviews