Island Hopping VIP Private Speedboat Tours
Island hopping VIP to Koh Samui stunning Islands Koh Taen and Koh Mudson.
The perfect private VIP speedboat experience, exploring the castaway Islands with family and friends. Island hopping between Koh Taen and Koh Mudson.
White powdery beaches, fringed with palms, and crystal clear waters given super visibility for the snorkelling experience. The islands are less populated given that feel of being stranded on a castaway Island on the private speedboat day out.
Lunch is served picnic style, snacks and set up whilst you enjoy some time swimming, or snorkelling taking advantage of the use of our upgraded full face snorkelling equipment, allowing full, all-around visibility of the marine life.
A large variety of soft drinks are on offer during the tour, even iced coffee.
At additional costs it is possible to add on massages throughout your tour, the masseur will join the tour offering massage throughout your tour.
Or at an additional fee, drone footage can be taken throughout the tour, giving you happy holiday memories to take home.
The Island hopping VIP Speedboat tour can be taken morning or afternoon.
The tour is a 4 hrs private tour includes snorkelling on a coral reef, cruise between the Virgin Islands, Island hopping, swimming in the crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches, cosy picnic and relaxing tour.
– A Hotel/Nathon Port/Pier transfer
– Welcome on board with friendly staff
– Amazing views of the ocean and secluded beaches
– Swimming time in the crystal clear waters of Koh Taen or Koh Mudson
– A large variety of soft drinks on board, for everyone
– Fresh tropical fruits and plenty of snacks
– Professional English speaking guide
– Advanced full face snorkelling equipment, sizes include small children
– Full Insurance and European Safety Standards
Terms – For Cruiseships, booking your tender transfer is important to ensure that you arrive at the port for the designated pick up time. If arrival is after the pickup time causing a delay at the pier then, the duration will be cut short