Ao Luek is located within Krabi Province. Its neighbouring distrcis are Plai Phraya, Khao Phanon, Krabi, and Phang Nga Bay. Ao Luek is divided into 9 sub districts and subdivided into 52 villages.
- Ao Luek Tai consisting of parts of sub-district Ao Luek Tai.
- Laem Sak consisting of parts of sub-district Laem Sak.
- Na Nuea consisting of sub-district Na Nuea.
- Khlong Hin consisting of sub-district Khlong Hin.
- Ao Luek Noi consisting of sub-district Ao Luek Noi.
- Ao Luek Nuea consisting of parts of sub-district Ao Luek Nuea.
- Khao Yai consisting of sub-district Khao Yai.
- Khlong Ya consisting of sub-district Khlong Ya.
- Ban Klang consisting of sub-district Ban Klang.
Ao Leuk is an outstanding preserved natural environment of which to explore with Samui Explorer.
Ao Luek is situated among limestone cliffs, rivers, and caves those similar to Phang Nga Bay, Raliegh and Khao Sok.
Located close by Ao Luek is Krabi, Koh Lanta, Khao Sok, Phang Nga Bay, Phuket and lots more Tropical islands. This making it the perfect location to stop over and explore more of the beauty that Southern Thailand has to offer.
Planning a Multi Destination trip to include Ao Leuk makes for short journeys in-between each destination. This allows for travellers lots of new destinations to explore.
Ao Luek is perfect for those seeking adventure, or activities.
It offers breathtaking scenery, lush green limestone cliffs, caves, mangroves and creeks making it the perfect kayaking destination.